Interstate Compact Transfers

The short answer is— yes. Your loved one can apply to transfer states upon their release with a process called “Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision.” Our experienced parole lawyers have success obtaining interstate transfers of supervision on a mandatory and discretionary basis. The following blog describes the Interstate Compact policy and how to apply … Read more