Interstate Compact Transfers

The short answer is— yes. Your loved one can apply to transfer states upon their release with a process called “Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision.” The following blog describes the Interstate Compact policy and how to apply for an interstate transfer. Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision (ICAOS) A General Overview Under the Interstate … Read more